We consider Senior Living Design one of our specialties and a key market sector. We take pride in our familiarity with CCRC trends and community goals.
Today’s CCRCs provide a broad range of resources, services, and programs to enhance individual and community wellness. Communities are designed to foster independence and maintain a consistent level of activity.
Today’s “New Senior”:
- Is more youthful, active, educated
- Wants more value for their dollar
- Looks for more choices in their daily lifestyle
- Is more focused on health, wellness, and fitness
- Wants entertainment, options, activities, and programs on- and off-site
- Looks for educational and personal growth opportunities
- Wants high-speed access to technology
- Seeks opportunities to continue to serve in society
We recognize and anticipate the identifiable trends in Senior Housing.
Larger Resident Units – the units will accommodate family members in a comfortable setting, and this trend continues towards multiple room accommodations.
Family-Oriented Facilities – areas will be developed within the communities to accommodate more friends, families, and group activities than ever before.
Market Competition Will Drive Facility Upgrades – clear entry and circulation, outreach and wellness programs, quality of environment, and movement of services to residents will all become program drivers of new communities.
Information Technology Systems – will allow registration, security, reception, care delivery, and resident monitoring to be more efficient, resident-friendly, and safe.
Aging-In-Place Options – will become more prevalent as independent living mimics more and more assisted living features, sometimes even hospice.